Benefits of Moving to the Cloud NOW
1. The cloud helps improve security and enable compliance
Staying on-premises could put you at a higher risk for security breaches and non-compliance. The Microsoft cloud delivers end-to-end protection with insights into global cyberthreats and capabilities that you can’t provide yourself on-premises.
– Microsoft invests over $1billion each year on security. Your company’s data center cannot match Microsoft’s cloud security resources.
– Microsoft analyses data from more than 300 billion user authentications per month, 1 billion windows devices and 200 billion emails (for spam and malware). Microsoft’s local cyber footprint provides unique intelligence on the current threat landscape to help protect you from the latest security threats.
– You get security capabilities with the cloud that you can’t get on-premises
2. The cloud helps you reduce costs
The cloud helps to deliver a more cost-effective solution that what you could provide on premises, by eliminating hardware costs, reducing administration costs and retiring third-party products. A Forrester total economic Impact (TEI) report shows that organisations that moved to the cloud:
– Reduced TCO by 10.25%
– Experienced an estimated 40% administration savings from eliminating software updates storage allocation, server backups and restore
– Reduced deployment costs by an estimated 30-50% vs on-premises.
3. The cloud promotes teamwork and innovation
If you stay on premises, you are missing out on solutions to enhance teamwork, spur innovation and drive cultural change. In the cloud:
– You can easily drive digital transformation
– Teams work better together because they can access, edit and share documents anytime and from anywhere, spurring innovation
– Artificial intelligence capabilities including machine learning help transform your business.
4. The cloud helps to simplify IT management
Remove the headaches of managing hardware and other time-intensive tasks without losing control of your environment. Redeploy your most valuable IT resources to higher value activities. In the cloud, you can:
– Eliminate major on-premise upgrade efforts because your environment is always up to date
– Eliminate hardware management and other administrative tasks
5. The cloud promotes agility and keeps you current
Increase your business agility, ability to stay current scale and roll out new abilities quickly. If you are an old, unsupported systems*, you risk non-compliance with some regulations. The Cloud helps you:
– Provide your users with the latest capabilities for productivity and mobility
– Give users an all-in-one solution with comprehensive suite of tools of making them switch from one-point solution to another. Empower employees by using data to drive insights and decision making.